General ThermoDynamics has long been recognized as a leader in bringing innovative solutions to heat transfer applications. As part of Thermasys Corporation, General Thermodynamics operates out of two modern plants in Southeastern Wisconsin. This integrated heat transfer group offers a wide variety of large copper and aluminum heat exchanger products for the industrial and commercial market segments.
Custom EngineeringDeveloping cost-effective designs tailored to specific application requirements to ensure maximum precision and efficiency. Rapid design development to meet the most rigorous deadlines.
Heavy-Duty Bolted Radiators
Rugged construction in custom or pre-engineered styles.- Replaceable cores extend radiator life.
- Steel or copper plate fins are precision manufactured to close tolerances to maximize heat transfer.
- Wide variety of fin styles available.
- Internal tube protectors available for added durability.
- Optional LF-20 lead-free solder alloy resists corrosion for superior joint strength and longer service life.
Heavy-Duty Soldered Radiators
Compact, easily tooled designs with the strength of bolted.- Steel tanks with welded sidemembers ensure optimum strength and durability.
- Heavy-duty plate fins and high-efficiency serpentine fins maximize heat transfer effectiveness.
- LF-20 lead-free solder alloy resists corrosion for superior joint strength and longer service life.
The ultimate in durability.- Mechanically bonded tube-header joint withstands extreme vibration, shock and thermal stresses.
- Integral thermal expansion joints eliminate tube-header stress.
<-- Back to Products